purple patent sabrina question...Amethyst?

addictofcoach

My new shimmery girl
Jan 25, 2009
Was out shopping yesterday and saw a lady walk by with a drop dead purple patent sabrina. I thought I was up to date on all the colors but have never seen this one. It was NOT "plum" or cobalt...it was an actual purple!! Do they have a patent large sabrina in Amethyst now??? It was large and I can't remember if it had the chain or not...but sooooooo gorgeous! Please help me figure this out...thanks in advance! (I did a couple searches and couldn't find anything)

I give up. I tried amethyst (ae), patent purple (px), lilac (ll), and lavender (la) with and without chain straps. Maybe call JAX. This is a long shot since you said it was pretty, but are you absolutely sure it was authentic? I have seen fake pretty purple colors of "sabrinas" for sale online.

Check on Ioffer. They're all fakes, but then you know it's not real. Coach did have a photo of a purple patent bag that they claimed was plum - but alas it was not. Perhaps the fakers got ahold of this photo and went from there.

Check on Ioffer. They're all fakes, but then you know it's not real. Coach did have a photo of a purple patent bag that they claimed was plum - but alas it was not. Perhaps the fakers got ahold of this photo and went from there.
I checked ioffer, though this isn't quite like the purple "sabrina" I had seen on craig's list, OP is this similar to what you saw?

Attachments

• 3n13md3obZZZZZZZZZ983a4ef5b9efd8f1eb2.jpg
    3n13md3obZZZZZZZZZ983a4ef5b9efd8f1eb2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 143
Ah, I still have it. Did it look like this? This was the photo up on Coach Japan for the Plum, before they replaced it with the correct bag.

Attachments

• 12948_b4pm_a0.jpg
    12948_b4pm_a0.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 144
^^Ditto! Ugh Coach why do you have to mess with us all the time? I still have that drilldown pic saved too. Maybe that color will become an upcoming fall color.

Ah, I still have it. Did it look like this? This was the photo up on Coach Japan for the Plum, before they replaced it with the correct bag.

I am trying to think of something that color to compare it to...this is a beauty, but it still looks like cranberry to me...this one was purplish/berryish

UGH...it's going to drive me nuts!!!!! I should have asked her darn it!!!!!!!!

Did you see the Coach logo? A lot of other brands have similar style bags, so maybe it could have been another brand? Don't get me wrong, I want Coach to make a real purple, I just don't want to get my hopes up either.