Purple Patent Bayswater

Flossie that is really stunning.

attachment.php

Prada navy coat , difficult to capture the ruching around the centre. LV Sprouse Scarf in violette. Purple high heels , I wouldn't be wearing these in Winter . Underneath i had on the new dress in charcoal /taupe but was not 100 % happy with fit ( few more pounds to shift ) . Was going to wear grey Bentley bays with that .

God just realized I look like a fifties housewife .. LOL

Yes thats the coat Riff , I had it made a lot shorter and taken in allover. Am happy with it , as it was such a bargain to start with , it was worth doing .
Photo was taken in a hurry , before DH thought I was nuts....

Looking very, very good! I'm not usually into patent but that purple is scrumptious.

My DH now presumes that anything to do with this forum is barmy!! Bless him, he just rolls his eyes & sighs in a resigned fashion - especially when I told him I was kicking him out for the weekend so you could all come & stay!

Last edited:
SJ , I was never into purple either , then all of a sudden I have 3 purple bags in my closet and two purple scarves.
One of them will be going , just have to decide which , but I do love this patent one.

DH , understands to a point , but if I started changing outfits and bags and then taking a pic :nuts:

I've never really taken any notice of the LV scarves (proably because they are far too delicate for me to chuck around) but it looks really lovely.

Who says we don't SJ and we're just nice on here through gritted teeth.:roflmfao:

(Sorry my humour, couldn't resist - it's so nice to have this sort of banter on this forum and know that you all "get it").