Purple or Gray Croc Audrey?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want both.....I don't mind having multiples...lol

2. I am looking for the "like" button like on facebook lol! I totally agree! I love my multiples.

3. Purple is prettier to look at, but for me at least, not as realistic for my wardrobe. Then again, I am afraid to own bags that are not "neutral" colors. I'd keep the grey and maybe get some purple croc accessories that are at the outlet.

4. I would say the Gray Croc then accessorize with the Purple Croc wallet and wristle!!!
    I want the Gray Croc Carry All!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

5. I like some color so purple it is

6. I'd keep the gray because its a really nice neutral. I guess it depends on what kind of clothes you have in your wardrobe. All I seem to wear is neutral so the gray was my bag of choice in a carryall. Whatever you decide you can't lose with the bag.

7. I have a bone carryall so I picked purple ... if you already have some similar colors to gray, then the purple would be a nice subtle pop of color.

8. I went for purple because I wear so much black all the time. If I always stayed in my comfort zone everything I own would be black and gray so I need to add some color where I can. But definitely get the one you really think you will get the most use out of!

9. Grey!!! I have a purple poppy tote and o feel as if it's so limited to fall...like it's an akward color for spring and summer. The grey goes with everything! :smile:

10. id go for the purple. good luck in choosing.

11. I'd say purple :smile:

12. I'd go with the purple.
    It stands out more.

13. Well, purple is my favorite color. I do wear a lot of purple...but I wear mostly blacks and browns...so I went with the purple. Though the gray is beautiful too. I also have a purple Alex tote and wear it all year and love it, so I know I'll carry my Audrey all year too.

Ultimately it is up to you and what you wear. If you think you'd be carrying it while wearing a lot of black I'd say go with the purple. But, if you think you'd actually carry the gray more, then go for that. I don't think you can go wrong with either color!!

14. purple!!!!!

15. GRAY - Everyone has the purple now....