Purple or Gray Croc Audrey?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any thoughts? I got the gray and the matching wallet last PCE but with all these photos....well I think I want the purple now(its on hold 4 me at my outlet) Which would you choose?

2. Purple, I bought the grey originally but exchanged out for the purple instead

3. Purple. But would say that for almost anything.

Is it a tanger outlet? If so you could get a steal on that bag and if you like the style you will probably use it.

4. No coupon for me :sad: but I can get a PA if a coupon comes out next week.

5. Definitely purple. The grey is pretty, but it's just so neutral. The purple really stands out IMO. If you can, get them both :P

6. I need one of those money trees some of the tPFers have been talking about!

7. I think you can't go wrong with either....I love the purple but chose the grey. It goes well with my wardrobe...and I think with the right colors...both can stand out.

8. any mod pics?

9. I have the purple which goes with more of my wardrobe...though the grey is pretty, I think the purple stands out more.

10. I would mostly carry it when going out at night and most of my going out clothes are black. Maybe the purple would be a better choice.

11. Purple

12. I would say keep your gray audrey.

13. I just got the purple, but I have that bone (which to me is light gray) embossed carryall, so thats why I wanted this one in purple. They are both awesome - I saw a gray one at my outlet last weekend and it was gorgeous as well. Id probably go with the one you can score at the outlet and save some $$!

14. I got my gray 40% off because of a repair on another bag...do you think the outlet will let me keep the discount if I exchange?

15. I have and like the gray better but for a sale price I would get the purple too :O)