Purple Lucy Is Here!

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Wow. My eyes were bedazzled when I opened the box. I knew that Kooba had made this color a few years ago, and to find one on eBay, well, that was like striking gold - and for it be authentic was like striking platinum.
My camera is having a wee of a time, so the pictures don't do it justice. What a color. Unreal. Saturated, really. And delicate - just like the ivory Lucy.....which is fine...and I'm glad it's new because there's nary a spot or scratch on it. I'm shocked really. Not even a stamp on the inside showing that it was from a sample sale.....just dumb luck, I guess...
Older style too - with the leather pull on the inside and I love the green lining. So striking...seriously....
It's so soft and smooshy - the sides were plumping out a bit in the picture which is why the sides look like that in the first picture....wowza. It's a keeper. There are certain Koobas I can't ever imagine parting with even if I'm desperate to fund another. I'd just have to find another way......

Attachments

• PurpleLucy.jpg
    PurpleLucy.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 100
  • PurpleLucy2.jpg
    PurpleLucy2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 117
  • PurpleLucy3.jpg
    PurpleLucy3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 93
It's fabulous!!!! Now that's a bag!!! And if only you could have seen a closeup of that leather that you got, you would have never questioned authenticity. It's just gorgeous Joelle. Hang on to that thing because they don't come around...ever.

Yay!! I was wondering if it had arrived yet!:yahoo:

The leather is remarkably like the Ivory Lucy - light and delicate and smooshy. The green interior is so fabulous with the color, isn't it?? Now if I could just get my hands on the purple Claudia and Chiara that matches it, I'd be in heaven (I think I mentioned loosing out on a purple Chiara recently. Arg!)

I'll have to post pics of my purple girl when I get home. I'm so glad someone else here has one! Congrats!! :yahoo:

OMG Joelle, that is GORGEOUS. The color is absolutely stunning. It's obvious from the photos how smoochy and buttery it is. It was a fabulous find... like finding a needle in a haystack. You did good girl!