Purple Loves in the Air!!

I am speechless at your purples beauties......GORGEOUS

We have to have a competition on who can have the most purple bags....

Mind you I don't think I could have more than one in each shade!!

My Purple Bay will arrive next week! Looking at your pics makes me more excited about it. I ordered it and cancelled twice before ordering it again because I was having second thoughts not sure if the colour would be "me" but I placed my last order and it has now been dispatched so no more changing my mind!!!! One thing that made me jump was the threat of it selling out while I was deciding and there was 6 left about 24 hours ago, then when I was looking last night there was just 2 so I grabbed one.
I guess its always returnable if it doesnt suit me but Im hoping it does!

Whats the leather like on the bay (it looks great but its hard to know if it also feels as it looks!)

I dont think you'll be disappointed Jaime, the leathers very nice too!!:heart:
My Purple Bay will arrive next week! Looking at your pics makes me more excited about it. I ordered it and cancelled twice before ordering it again because I was having second thoughts not sure if the colour would be "me" but I placed my last order and it has now been dispatched so no more changing my mind!!!! One thing that made me jump was the threat of it selling out while I was deciding and there was 6 left about 24 hours ago, then when I was looking last night there was just 2 so I grabbed one.
I guess its always returnable if it doesnt suit me but Im hoping it does!

Whats the leather like on the bay (it looks great but its hard to know if it also feels as it looks!)

WOW, I am stunned! :nuts::wtf: What gorgeous acquisitions -- the Chloes and Bals!! My eyes were glued to the first pic, I couldn't even move past that group shot. Amazing! :drool: Congrats!! :yahoo:

BTW, you girls are killing me with all your puple!! I am drooling!

Last edited: