Purple is a netural colour!

The purple Sophias (plain leather & gathered) are my favorites from the line. I also like to try different outfits with my new purses when I bring them home.......

She looks great on you, enjoy!

(That's the large, right? If you have time, can you do a few mod shots using the handles on your shoulder? TIA)

I never got a chance to see the gathered purple one :sad: They're ALL gone from the Toronto stores here :sad:

It's good to know that I'm not the only one that tries on bags with different outfits :smile:

It's actually the "small" (regular) one. I'm 5 foot 2 so maybe the camera angle makes the bag look bigger than it really is (I'm still learning how to use the timer so the camera might have been on a weird slant).

I will take a few pictures using the Sophia as a shoulder bag tomorrow. I'm in bed watching tonight's Glee episode. hehe. I'll get back to you on it.

Congrats! She looks gorgeous and looks great with your outfits :smile:! Purple is a very versatile colour, not to mention my favourite colour ;)! Good choice!

Love it! Excellent choice! And I couldn't agree more that purple is totally a neutral color.

I have a question for you about that keyfob. Does the glitter flake off of it? I really want to order it, but if the glitter just ends up making a mess then I'll have to pass.

Love the bag and mod pics. Thanks for showing how it goes with everthing. I have to add a purple bag to my collection and it is good to know it can be worn with just about any outfit. love love love purple.

Love the bag and mod pics. Thanks for showing how it goes with everthing. I have to add a purple bag to my collection and it is good to know it can be worn with just about any outfit. love love love purple.

I was surprise too! I have a raisin wristlet but it doesn't really match other colours as well as this purple. I wear a lot of aqua, pink, and gray anyway so this purple bag is just perfect!

My laptop battery busted and now, I'm borrowing my brother's computer. So sad :sad: