Purple Haze, Violet, Bright Royal, Wine, Plum, Burgundy comparison pictures

pinkboudoir

♥
May 19, 2006
This might help those who wants to see how close the colours are. Had to take indoor shots on an overcast day. The sun had decided to stay away otherwise I could have taken outdoor shot.

attachment.php

Purple Haze Darling, Bright Royal Nikki & Violet MAM

attachment.php

Purple Haze Darling, Violet MAM, Wine Darling & Plum MAM

attachment.php

Bright Royal Nikki & Violet MAM

attachment.php

Bright Royal Nikki, Purple Haze Darling, Violet MAM, Wine Darling, Burgundy Darling & Plum MAM

*I threw in Bright Royal coz the colour has some purple-ness to it.

Attachments

• phroyalviolet.jpg
    phroyalviolet.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 3,665
  • phvioletwineplum.jpg
    phvioletwineplum.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 3,638
  • royalviolet.jpg
    royalviolet.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 3,672
  • winepurples.jpg
    winepurples.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 3,611
Oh no, I should not have opened this thread - looks like there's enough difference between wine and plum for me to justify getting something in plum... :graucho:

Thank you for the lovely (and enabling) comparison pics!

Thanks so much!! This is very helpful. Any chance of getting one pic with just wine, burgundy, and plum? How would you describe the feel of those three leathers compared to each other? If you have to choose a fave out of those three, which would it be?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've often wondered about these and I haven't see anyone with all three of them before. Yay!!!

Leatherwise, wine feels rubbery, burgundy is somewhat stiff(mainly due to the glaze I am sure) yet still soft & plum is a smoosh puddle right from the start. My fave leather is plum.

Colorwise, Burgundy is my fave, it looks like a dark purple brown which goes with a whole lot. Plum was a colour I could not accept when I got my bag. It is sallow against my tanned skin but as I use it, I begin to appreciate the colour mainly coz of the pink undertones under sunlight. I am a huge fan of pink so everything pink gets my love.

Pics you requested(hope it helps to show not just colour but texture too),

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• wineburgundyplum.jpg
    wineburgundyplum.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 3,352
  • wineburgundyplum3.jpg
    wineburgundyplum3.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 5,027
  • wineburgundyplum4.jpg
    wineburgundyplum4.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 4,491
Ahhh thanks for the comparison pics pink!! Now I think the color I kept seeing at the SS was indeed plum. It really is a BEAUTIFUL color. :nuts: It looks good in every style!! Even made me consider the MAB which I always though was too big for me lol.

Thanks for posting the comparisons, pink! I had been wondering if there was much difference between bright royal and violet - and there is! Love the zipper track on the violet! Love all your bags!