Alexander Wang *~*Purple Haze Rockie Reveal*~* A Webster Miami Exclusive!

Well...don't shoot me, but I sent PH Rockie back. I just wasn't 100% sold on the color. It's gorgeous, but just not me. As I mentioned I was hoping it would have a bit more pink to it, more like an Orchid color, and that was not the case. I know it can look quite chameleon, even in my pics, but it is a true grape purple IMO and I am just not a Purple girl at heart, nor do I think I will be able to make it work enough in my wardrobe to justify it. I will wait it out for another color in the Rockie that truly sings to me! I do like the Mercury, but really don't need another grey bag...:sweatdrop:

I also received my Cayenne Fumo wristlet and sadly it was not pebbled AT ALL. :shucks: It honestly looked like any other leather/wallet, I was quite dismayed. So it's also on it's way back...I am striking out with AW atm. :nogood: I really wish I had a store close that sold it.

That stinks! Hope they come out with other fun colors in this style-like you I dont need another gray bag (but would LOVE a bright blue Rockie!!)