Purple GSH City Question

Shopstar

Jan 6, 2010
Paradiso
My latest love? Purple. I've been in and out of the Purple Color forum and I've decided I like the darker shades of purple.

Eggplant, Sapphire, and Violet are lovely! Which, if any, are made of Chevre? I'm looking to get a GSH City.

Thanks! :flowers:

Rapunchel

O.G.
Mar 11, 2009
Eggplant and Violet are chevre, Sapphire is agneau. Tho, Eggplant only comes with regular hardware!

Oct 24, 2005
UK
^^And some of the Violets were agneau - that season was the transition from one leather to the other, so there were some colours made in both types.

Rapunchel

O.G.
Mar 11, 2009
^^And some of the Violets were agneau - that season was the transition from one leather to the other, so there were some colours made in both types.
I didn't know that! Funny thing, I've only seen really good chevre Violets, but maybe some of them actually are agneau?

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
USA
Interesting! I didn't know that either. I wonder if my former violet twiggy was chevre or agneau. :thinking:

Shopstar

Jan 6, 2010
Paradiso
Ladies, I can't thank you enough for all the information you've shared!! The search begins... :smile: Have a wonderful day!!

Shopstar

Jan 6, 2010
Paradiso
Actually, one more quick question regarding your opinions. I
know the leathers vary depending on the color. Let's take the violet
color for example. Chevre vs. Agneau...what are some notable differences in look and feel? Which would you recommend. I love the buttery-soft, smooshy feel. Mmm :smile: