Purple Flap Help

May 19, 2006
In search of my perfect flap I came across these pictures:

chanel_purple_flap.jpg

chanel_purple_flap_lambskin.jpg

I was wondering from the pictures could you tell the sizes of each?

Thank you in advance :tup:

^ ahh no! dont thank me, I honestly dont even know the correct answers and would hate to have led you astray into the wrong sizes for the flap!! but i hope someone can correct/confirm for you. loveee the purple!

Ohhhh wow, excuse me while I pick myself off of the ground, ahhh... the first flap is my HG Chanel... I'll take one in that stunning medium or an e/w in a heartbeat!!!! :love::girlsigh: :drool: :love: Both are fall '06 violet flaps... the first is a medium/large caviar flap, and the second is a Jumbo lambskin flap! :tup: :heart: burukogepanda, if you ever spot the first beauty, please give me a holla hehe! ;) :nuts:

Ohhhh wow, excuse me while I pick myself off of the ground, ahhh... the first flap is my HG Chanel... I'll take one in that stunning medium or an e/w in a heartbeat!!!! :love::girlsigh: Both are fall '06 violet flaps... the first is a medium/large caviar flap, and the second is a Jumbo lambskin flap! :tup: :heart: burukogepanda, if you ever spot the first beauty, please give me a holla hehe! ;) :nuts:

~Ditto~ Many pfers are lookin for purple/plum classic flap bag...well, it's hard to come by or u have to try ur luck! Since i've been searching, NO LUCK YET:sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

Ohhhh wow, excuse me while I pick myself off of the ground, ahhh... the first flap is my HG Chanel... I'll take one in that stunning medium or an e/w in a heartbeat!!!! :love::girlsigh: :drool: :love: Both are fall '06 violet flaps... the first is a medium/large caviar flap, and the second is a Jumbo lambskin flap! burukogepanda, if you ever spot the first beauty, please give me a holla hehe! ;) :nuts:

Minal, how perfect! I want the second so I say we take those pics and find ourselves a Fairy Chanelmother! :drool:

I was looking to purchase my first classic flap, found those pictures and then I am in love! Of course prior to that I had no idea it's in such high demand. I called chanel, neiman marcus and saks, but no luck. If I do hear anything I will be sure to share here :yes: