Purple....favorite bag in this color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Which is your favorite style bag in this color???

Please post pix of your purple bags!

2. I think I'd have to say my berry Sabrina . . . although patent soho hobo is a close second.

3. Still waiting to find my purple bag! :yes:

4. #4 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    I am waiting for Coach to come out with my dream grape patent Sabrina....ahhhh...:cloud9:

5. Here are mine!!!

Hamptons Hobo in Berry
    [​IMG]

and 07 Legacy Shoulder Bag in RAISIN!
    [​IMG]

6. I love this one
    [​IMG]

7. I was *thisclose* to a purple Bridgit this week... but the doofy SAs didn't hold it like they promised and the last one left was black, so I got her instead.

8. Same here! I have this bag, and LOVE it! so gorgeous! I hope one day to find that darn heart keyfob though, I've been looking for one forever!!

9. OMG YESSSH. I want it too. I saw the Purple Leather (Berry?) Sabrina on the Coach site and it was dee-lish! The Punch and Light pink are okay but I'm more fond of the Berry one. I hope I can snag one by the time my birthday rolls around. :Push:

[​IMG]

Yummy! Love your hobo, BDP! Look at that leather. I wasn't fond of this bag before but this pic won me over! The slouchiness is adorable!! She is sooo cute!
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. I love the look of the purple francine, had one, but returned her because she just wasn't practical, but OH so lovely.

11. I LOVE my purple Bridgit!

[​IMG]

12. There are SO many beautiful purple Coach bags. I only have one though and LOVE her!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. I looooooooooooove my new plum Carly but I also love all bags in the berry color.

14. why are you considering a purple bag yourself? :shrugs:

15. Purple is my favorite color so I have quite a few purple bags
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]