Purple Crinkle Metallic Casual Bag

Moonstarr

O.G.
Jan 4, 2007
I'd like to share my new Casual Bag (Vintage BE) in the Purple Crinkle Metallic. I have to admit I was totally inspired by Bonniekir's reveal of the same bag. I could not get it out of my head ... the colour ... the style ... I knew I wanted to test one of these out myself. I was going to get another Covet Me in this leather, but I knew I wanted to try this style and couldn't do both. I have the Anthracite Crinkle in the Covet Me and totally love the leather (I mean, it is AMAZING). And since I love purple, the Purple Crinkle was a win before I even saw it.

So ... introducing my Purple Crinkle Casual Bag. I didn't get it with the messenger strap (not sure I'd wear this messenger style). Fuchsia lining, silver hardware. My only comment is I wish I had asked for the snaps to be done with the magnets (like on the Treasure Me). Otherwise it's perfect ... love it!

I also took the opportunity with this BEC to order a longer strap for my Anthra Covet Me. Even though it does match the bag, you can tell the leather was from a different skin as it's not as "crinkled" as the bag and looks a tiny bit more silvery than the bag itself. It's just something to keep in mind that when we order stuff after the fact, it may not match exactly since each skin can be different. I'm totally happy I ordered it though as it makes the bag hang JUST a bit lower which I'm more comfortable with (I do wish the longer messenger strap was standard ... I find the regular length one JUST a bit short, although still wearable).

And now ... the photos! Isn't this leather amazing?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• CasualBag-purple1.jpg
    CasualBag-purple1.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 303
  • CasualBag-purple2.jpg
    CasualBag-purple2.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 312
  • CasualBag-purple3.jpg
    CasualBag-purple3.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 305
  • CasualBag-purple4.jpg
    CasualBag-purple4.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 306
  • CasualBag-purple5.jpg
    CasualBag-purple5.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 292
Dear Moonstarr, you are such a sweetheart and I am so happy you are loving your new purple crinkle. You always have such great pictures that capture the leather so well. Enjoy her honey, you sure deserve it!

Such a lovely bag! I love the color and style, it's gorgeous!!!!

PS: Is this the same leather as 'purple crackle' or am I just utterly confused?

Yes, I think it used to be called Purple Crackle, but now if you look on BEC it's listed as Purple Crinkle Metallic. But I do believe it's the same! :smile:

It's lovely!! Congrats!!!What colour lining did you get??

I think in the long run you'll like the 'poppers' better than magnets. ..and I'll give you my reasons. I have bags with the magnets that close the pockets like with this one, but with time and use..and def not long time ..you will see the outline of the magnets clearly through the skin depending on the strength of the magnet. The skin stretches itself over the magnet and it does not look too good...of course the atalier can fix this problem, but this wont happen with the poppers.

Moon, I die! I love purple and now that I have the anthracite crinkle, I know that this will be one great leather!

I'm with Bonnie on the poppers versus magnet debate so I think you've made a good choice.

Thanks everyone!

bonniekir ... I went with the standard fuchsia lining.

And that makes me feel better about having the poppers over the magnets! Then I don't feel like I made a mistake not requesting those. :smile:

Oh, my goodness! That is my favorite BEC that I have seen recently! Really spectacular. I love, love this style and just know it will be extremely wearable and functional. Really must consider saving up for one of these. Maybe a chevre?

Congratulations, I am sure you will get many years of use and compliments with this bag.

Simply beautiful! I always love your reveals because you take such fantastic pictures...the problem is you always make me want what you are revealing! LOL!

Enjoy your beautiful new bag! What color did you select for the lining?

Simply beautiful! I always love your reveals because you take such fantastic pictures...the problem is you always make me want what you are revealing! LOL!

Enjoy your beautiful new bag! What color did you select for the lining?

I ended up going with the standard fuchsia. I should have taken a photo of that as well. :smile:

Ditto what everyone else said! Your bag is tdf gorgeous and your pics are just wonderful!:greengrin: Again, your pics, more than the stock pics, make me think that this is a style that would also work well for me.