Purple Crash WTM - Modeling Pics!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Okay - I'm finally taking my new WTM - Purple Crash out for a spin! It's been a hectic week for me - DD started school on Monday and the battles over wardrobe have been constant - sheesh - when did 16 year olds start dressing like hookers - yikes!

Anyway, I put all my stuff in my WTM and swung her on my shoulder and ..... I'm in love! She fits perfectly and feels great and she's not even broken in!!! Anyway, it seems to be impossible for me to get a pic of her on my shoulder that isn't too dark to actually see so I will enlist DH over the weekend, but I did get two decent pics of her handheld! For Coach lovers, yes, that's a Coach floral scarf from a few months ago and I'm wearing Coach sunnies (Kiersten's from TJ Maxx for $60) and one of the new Coach necklaces (the long one) - other necklace is BR as are the earrings if you can even see those! She also holds a ton - you wouldn't believe what I have in there with room to spare and the front pocket is perfect for my cell!

Oh yeah - I'm 5'5" and size 16 for reference.

Attachments

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Well..the bar back is here!!! I love the bag very much and by far my favorite BE bag to date. I don't think this bag can disappoint..it is just jazzy and chic!

Congrats!

savvy23

Perfect Blue
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
After my mess in the RM forum right now...last night it was Peppermint Bon Bon..today it is VINO!!!

Cornflower Blue

O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
OMG! I'm just about to go to bed here when I saw your pics!

You are rockin' that bag - and I mean rockin'!! It looks beyond fabulous on you - as for HOT, you invented the word...!!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
^^ oh, I love you - thanks so much! I much prefer the label "rockin' chick" to "soccer mom"!! Well, my bag and I are off to create some mayhem - will report back the results;)

Ms.Lizardo

Feb 10, 2007
Sunny South Florida
WOW Suzzeee......you look FAB!! That is one gorgeous bag and it looks so good on you...I am beginning to think that style is the best one in the line...I need to order one, but still waiting on the LM....Congrats!!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Thanks guys - I had to run to the Coach store to pick something up and the girls at the Coach store loved my new WTM - they were practically ignoring customers to come take a look! And, I got a "nice bag" from a guy in the elevator!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Isn't that bag AMAZING?? I love mine. And you're right.....it's really silky soft and it's not broken in!

I call the Plum Crash the "new black" and it's a color I really love. Way more interesting than black and still neutral enough to wear with practically anything.

You look great Suzzeee! Let's have some martinis to celebrate!

Suzzeee

O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
California
Ah, now there's our trusty barkeep - I have been looking for you!! Drove Savvy nuts - drank all her wine;)

Seriously, this bag deserves a serious martini toast:drinkup:

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Suzzeee, I swear this bag is my fave. The color.....style, design.....yes......another martini or three is in order!

Suzzeee, may I say that you totally ROCK that bag! You sexay thang YOU! That bag/color combo takes you from day to night effortlessly......I could go on and on...but I don't want to make anyone sick! That's how much I love this bag.

No worries about Savvy and her wine.....after her RM Navy fiasco, she's polished that off long ago!