Purple Crash WTM and Black Crash Hug Me!!!!

Contessa

O.G.
Sep 25, 2007
Ok......before I begin, let me just say that Jackie is an ARTIST!!! Her designs are incredible and in my opinion, she has truly out-done herself with her new Fall 08 Collection!!!

The WTM is beyond gorgeous and the color of purple crash is more of a "PLUM" in my opinion.....out of this world beautiful! It's not "too much" nor is it one of those cheap, screaming, tacky metallics that's "in today, out tomorrow". Nope....not this color. I originally thought it would suit a clutch more, but let me tell you....I'm SO happy I ordered the large sized WTM in this color......the more, the better. It's such a unique, elegant, rich color.....I call it my "NEW BLACK"

And the Hug Me in Black Crash is incredible too. As much as Jackie loves the glossy, she :love: this one as much....if not more!! It's so "rocker chic" and although the crash leathers are somewhat stiffer at first, these will puddle down gorgeously in a matter of no time at all.

Off to take pics.....if you really want me too!!

Put it this way.....with the purple crash, I'd order the travel set w/o blinking an eye. Purple Crash really is, the New Black!

Back in a bit! I need a drink and my camera!!!!

OMG!!! They sound incredible! Get a move on girl, get that wine down you and grab your camera - reveal all! (Not in the biblical sense I might add!)

We're awaiting for your fabulous pics!!!:yahoo:

OK......here are 2 pictures (more coming) of what I think does a good job of capturing the color and beauty of this bag!

Attachments

• WTM plum crash handles.jpg
    WTM plum crash handles.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 143
  • WTM plum crash light.jpg
    WTM plum crash light.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 138
Contessa,

First of all, I love your descriptions! You're right about the word 'plum' vs. 'purple.' I see what you mean, and this color is a real head-turner. I can't wait to see more pictures!

Here are some more.....

Attachments

• PC by the ppl.jpg
    PC by the ppl.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 65
  • WTM plum crash on the rocks II.jpg
    WTM plum crash on the rocks II.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 66
  • WTM back view.jpg
    WTM back view.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 85
  • WTM side view.jpg