Purple crackle with what lining??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm having a hard time envisioning what lining would look best without taking away from the leather.......maybe dark beige???

2. I picked fuchsia for the one I ordered (and won't be getting for a bit :smile:) And it looks like GGA's I'm Beautiful Midi has the fuchsia lining. You can just see it peeking out from the back section
    [​IMG]

3. cream color would look good I think

4. IMO fuschia is best, but I can see it in dark beige too. Cream would look good too if you are careful not to spill (and I am not). Gray has looked good on plum crash too.

5. I was just thinking the light silvery gray would look wonderful mayajuliana!!

I really think all the choices so far would be beautiful...cream, fuchsia, or gray!

6. Then again, you can always do a custom lining with something like this ... check out what they have at www.fabrics.com.

Attached Files: