Purple Crackle Angel Purses!

I want to know why they say OUT OF STOCK already. I sent an urgent missive to Junie. (Love that word "missive" because it's so important-sounding.) I don't buy or wear purple, but I know a lot of y'all do!

I ordered one last night....I got a swatch of purple crackle in the mail yesterday and was floored...love it, so as soon as Moonie posted, I ordered!!

Thanks Moonie!

I don't have plum crash to compare it to, though I have seen plum crash...it is fairly close, but this seems like it will be a heartier leather from the little swatch I have!

This is what BE twittered when asked how the purple crackle compared to plum crash.....

I think it's a bit "louder". Just a bit. With a different texture to the purple crash. And a bit more purple, with less red in it.

Yes, Junie replied to my missive sometime last night after I was asleep and said she hadn't realized the OUT OF STOCK line was appearing. Said she'd add more stock immediately. I'm glad they aren't all gone! I thought, like, they were GONE-GONE, and in so short a time! Yay, Yay for all y'all Purple Lovers out there!
:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: