Purple clutch for fall:MAC or Rendezvous?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Purple clutch for fall:MAC or Rendezvous

1. MAC

2. Rendezvous

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. #1 Aug 14, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2008
    I'm looking for a purple clutch, and can't decide on which one to get, the MAC or the Rendezvous. I'm good with either size, and I don't necessarily need a strap. I would probably use it for the day mostly, but may take it out at night. Decisions, decisions! Any thoughts/preferences? Thanks!

2. I love the depth of color of my Purple Patent Rendezvous. It is stunning, and I believe it can be dressed up or down. Buy the Rendezvous. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

3. I voted rendez-vous. I love the buckle detail and patent leather. The size will probably be better if you intend to use it during the day.

4. i love the style of the rendezvous! So i'd say get that. BUT if you want a strap just incase- then you should get the MAC so you can use it from day to night since the strap is removable.

5. ^^ ITA... I have the MA clutch, the Lex and the Rose and Im getting a rendezvous clutch soon! :yes:

6. I vote rendezvous for you as you don't need the strap and I the details on it much better. I'll vote MAC for myself thou as I kept dropping things from my hands, clumpsy me :blush:

7. PP Rendezvous all the way!!

8. Rendezvous!!

9. Rendezvous!!! You won't be sorry :tup:

10. If you don't need a strap, definitely Rendevous - that bag is gorgeous in the purple patent! Plus, it's size is great for day use as it will hold a lot more than the MAC

11. I normally NOT a fan of patent leather. In fact, I don't believe I currently have even one bag in patent. However, I think the rendezvous patent purple clutch is just lovely for some reason. The patent leather and color works so well with that design, so I vote for the renezvous!!!