Purple chevron medium or mini?

ItsPurseonal

Jan 2, 2020
They are both cute! It looks from your profile picture that you already have a purple (medium?) CF, so in that case I'd go for the mini. I'd probably go for the mini anyway since it's just so cute but really I think both are good choices.

Reactions: kosin30

kosin30

O.G.
May 2, 2006
San Francisco, CA
They are both cute! It looks from your profile picture that you already have a purple (medium?) CF, so in that case I'd go for the mini. I'd probably go for the mini anyway since it's just so cute but really I think both are good choices.
Yes, I have the purple medium! I’m obsessed with the color! Do you think minis age out? Like at what age would it be weird on someone? I’m in my forties but could see this aging out in another 10 years.

Reactions: ItsPurseonal

ItsPurseonal

Jan 2, 2020
Hmm, honestly my 80 year old grandma wears mini bags and I think she is wonderfully chic and confident, so she rocks it. I think the mini definitely has longevity!

Reactions: kosin30 and Nerja

Egel

Mar 9, 2020
I'm far from 80 but don't like the look of the mini on anything else than a leather biker jack. Age has nothing to do with bag size.

I am prone to buying double if something works for me. The chevron has a different look than the quilted and you know the size works. If you think you'd favor one over another, then the mini is more different.

Reactions: kosin30