Purple Biancas? Help a Botkier newbie! :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone! I'm in search of my first Botkier Bianca in medium or large in a shade of purple. Can anyone tell me if the Bianca is available in purple and where it can be purchased? I saw a plum Bianca on Ebay and I LOVE it but I think that the price is a bit high for a previously owned bag. Is plum the only shade of purple that the Bianca comes in? I'd love to purchase one if I could find one online. Thanks!!

2. Yes! I have one in dark purple. The color was called Concord I believe. Sorry, I don't know where you can get one now (I got it like a year ago) but if you search with the color it should help! Good luck, it is a fabulous bag in a great color!

3. That's gorgeous!! The search begins!! Thanks so much for your help! :nuts:

4. Wow thats a gorgeous color, and very aptly named! I love it!

5. Wow, I have never seen that color! It's beautiful. Lucky you, HitchcockBlonde!

6. Thank you! Since y'all are interested, I will try to remember to take a picture of it and post here! :smile: It is kind of a hard color to photograph though, as seen above, but I will give it a try!

7. Yay! I'd love to see pics!