Purple bag owners: How much use do you get out of your bag?

madzny

Apr 21, 2008
I've been thinking of getting the GSH City in Raisin. I've pretty much stayed with "safe" colors such as black, brown, white and red so this it the first time I'm going to add a new and exciting color to my collection. However, I'm wondering, how much I'll really end up using the bag. I don't want to spend so much on a bag and end up storing it in my closet because it doesn't go with anything!

For those of you who own a purple shade, do you get much use out of it? Do you ever regret purchasing the bag? I usually hold on to bags for years so I'm hoping if I get it, I'll really make the most out of it and won't have to get rid of it for a very long time.

Thanks in advance!

I just got av Violet GSH city. I love it, use it every day. As it is winter here, I use a white fur as my coat - and it looks really good with Violet. I also have a red coat, but I ted not to use it as much as I don't think red and purple go well together.

I have a pretty basic colored wardrobe - lots of black, white, grey and blue, and I think Violet matches my wardrobe so well! I think it depends on your usual colors on clothes how much you will use a purple bag.

I also have a Raisin RH City! I just love her and use her constantly! So soft and rich purple, goes with everything I wear. Anytime in doubt I just grab her! ;)

Goes with all neutrals: just wear whites, blacks, dark greys, jean colors and you can't go wrong. And for a fun look, think out of the box, white t-shirt, color pumps, jeans, violet bag. Color is contagious; I love seeing people wear quality color pieces

I think Raisin is versatile color & a great accent to neutrals. I want 1 for myself someday.
Go for it! Sometimes you need to explore options & add some color to your life.

Raisin is a wonderful neutral. I have a Raisin Twiggy and love her to pieces. I wear a lot of neutrals and raisin is the perfect pop of color. Do get it - the color is so saturated and the perfect purple. Good luck!

I think raisin will go with a lot as it's not too bright. As long as you aren't always wearing loud colors, I think raisin will make a great everyday bag.

I'm not using a bal at the moment but another bag that is also a deep purple. I wear it pretty much everyday. It goes with everything.