Purple bag owners: How much use do you get out of your bag?

I have an 08 Sapphire RH City. I'm not a very purple person but when I saw this color I had to have it, it is so beautiful!! I wear it surprisingly often! I wear it mostly with black, blue, red, grey, and leopard printed stuff. Love it:smile:

Purple Rocks! Go for it:smile:
I have a Violet First that I have worn the most often. It goes with everything I have. I also have a GH Sapphire City that I wear less frequently because it's not as worn in as my Violet.
I don't wear red, but I do have a Black city for those times when I'm not feeling color.
Good Luck

I have an 08 Sapphire RH City. I'm not a very purple person but when I saw this color I had to have it, it is so beautiful!! I wear it surprisingly often! I wear it mostly with black, blue, red, grey, and leopard printed stuff. Love it:smile:
OOOH! Thanks for the idea! I have to try it with my leopard sweater!
I do like the magenta with leopard, but haven't tried purple:yahoo:

Purple goes with everything. The Bal violet and raisin are as neutral as navy blue or chocolate brown. I use my violet ggh city more than any black or brown bag in my collection.

my first b-bag was a raisin twiggy, and I've never regretted buying it. It goes with everything! and I don't have to worry about color transfer or it getting dirty. IMHO, It's the best color to get!

Deep purple colour such as violet/saphire/raisin is very versatile, imo. it will be a great addition to your bag collcetion. I have raisin part time hw and I use itu quite often. So my advice is to get the purple b-bag and it will spice up your bag collection.

Purple in generally always is easy for me to wear all the time. I have a lot of jewel tones and neutrals in my wardrobe so the colors contrast nicely together.

I really like my 2009 Raisin RH City! She is very very versatile I find, and she matches many of the items I own. I wear a lot of neutral colours though, black, white, greys... And raisin compliments my whole "look" well!! ;)

I use to own a Sapphire Pom n I regretted selling it until this day but I've too much bags n Dh is gonna :noggin:...

I love the purple with a violet undertone and it matches with almost everything I wear !! I agree that it adds a pop statement to a simple attire on days when u do not feel like dressing up !!