Purple '08

jmen

O.G.
Jan 15, 2007
Spoke with Indra at theTyson Corner boutique and I inquired about the hue of the '08 purple. Her response was "it's very bright." I believe she said they have a WOC in the store. If anyone is interested, give her a call.

Also, those wanting to know what is the vintage lambskin versus lambskin -- get ready . . . . it's the same leather that was on the original reissues. You know, the great ones like the anniversary editions. :woohoo:Finally, something I can feast my eyeballs upon and experience LUST.

So, will Tyson get the purple or red in Mini flap size too? Oh..I'm excited!

Is the vintage lambskin so much better than regular lambskin? I'm really afriad of the scratch & watermark. :Push:

That is great. I was just drooling over a picture of the anniversary reissue. The leather is so gorgeous!

Spoke with Indra at theTyson Corner boutique and I inquired about the hue of the '08 purple. Her response was "it's very bright." I believe she said they have a WOC in the store. If anyone is interested, give her a call.

Also, those wanting to know what is the vintage lambskin versus lambskin -- get ready . . . . it's the same leather that was on the original reissues. You know, the great ones like the anniversary editions. :woohoo:Finally, something I can feast my eyeballs upon and experience LUST.

Attachments

• ChanelMobileArt04.jpg
    ChanelMobileArt04.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 219
Loveaddict, maybe you should talk me into getting that WoC. I thought it was cute enough in other colors but it was oh so lovelier in purple. I would've gotten it right on the spot if it didn't come with darn price tag over $1500!:Push:

BUT, I'm still constantly thinking about it so you never know!;)

^ Oh Nanami. In case you are getting, don't forget to post photos ASAP~~~
I'm seriously :drool::drool::drool: over here....BTW, can you check if they are getting the Mini flap too. PLZ!!!

It was a bit like this color...

attachment.php