Pureology really worth the price?

bellapsyd

<3
O.G.
Jan 5, 2008
As the title says (for colored/damaged hair). Shampoo and conditioner? Trying to decide if I should take the plunge! If it helps: I have long, thin, fine hair that I color blonde and put extensions in (keratin bond and micro link)

I had the same type of hair as you, brunette bleaching it with Great Lengths extensions and I only used Pureology. I really liked it. The only other shampoo I used the three years I had that kind of hair was the Redkin Blondissima and a line by Schwarzkopf professional for blonde hair. It was better than those two for sure. However, I wasn't too impressed with their deep conditioner that cost a little more than $60 for a tub. I normally used the ones in the purple bottles for moisturizing.

There's threads about this if you searched :tup:

I hated it, my hair felt terrible after. I prefer Kerastase, and Living Proof if you want sulfate free.

The pureology Perfect 4 Platinum miracle filler is fantastic. The shampoo and conditioner are horrible. Don't waste $ on the shampoo, but definitely try the miracle filler!

^ oooo what's the miracle filler?? Leave in conditioner? It just SOUNDS nice! Lol
The Miracle Filler is a leave in conditioner. It really is a miracle worker!
I don't like ALL of Pureology's products, but their entire Perfect 4 Platinum line has been great for me, and I regularly bleach my hair. I have liters of the shampoo and conditioner as well as the Nano Works line (but that one is way more expensive than all their regular stuff unfortunately!)

I love the Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo & conditioner. So much so, that I will probably be buying more of it soon.

My hair is lightened with highlights but not super blonde.