Pureology really worth the price?

layd3k

O.G.
Jun 1, 2010
Toronto
I had the same type of hair as you, brunette bleaching it with Great Lengths extensions and I only used Pureology. I really liked it. The only other shampoo I used the three years I had that kind of hair was the Redkin Blondissima and a line by Schwarzkopf professional for blonde hair. It was better than those two for sure. However, I wasn't too impressed with their deep conditioner that cost a little more than $60 for a tub. I normally used the ones in the purple bottles for moisturizing.

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
There's threads about this if you searched :tup:

I hated it, my hair felt terrible after. I prefer Kerastase, and Living Proof if you want sulfate free.

AprilJune

Feb 11, 2013
The pureology Perfect 4 Platinum miracle filler is fantastic. The shampoo and conditioner are horrible. Don't waste $ on the shampoo, but definitely try the miracle filler!

candace117

Whiskey in a Teacup
O.G.
Oct 31, 2007
Orange County
facebook.com
^ oooo what's the miracle filler?? Leave in conditioner? It just SOUNDS nice! Lol
The Miracle Filler is a leave in conditioner. It really is a miracle worker!
I don't like ALL of Pureology's products, but their entire Perfect 4 Platinum line has been great for me, and I regularly bleach my hair. I have liters of the shampoo and conditioner as well as the Nano Works line (but that one is way more expensive than all their regular stuff unfortunately!)

palomino

O.G.
Oct 7, 2008
CA
I love the Perfect 4 Platinum shampoo & conditioner. So much so, that I will probably be buying more of it soon.

My hair is lightened with highlights but not super blonde.