Purchasing?

I had a scarf shipped from America from the Neiman Marcus store at King of Prussia Mall. Did have to pay duty etc but arrived really quickly. I spoke to the Hermes store at KoP as well and they would have shipped if they had the design I was after. Not sure about leather - can you get your local store to get them to transfer the colour and style you want (they should be able to check their computer if there are any on the system)

You should be able to get one sent to you. Again, depends upon the store. You will probably want to reach out to fellow TX tpfrs. They will beable to link you to a store that is at least in your state!

I live miles away from an H store!!! So most of my purchases are done over the phone!!!!
I have a good rapport with one or two stores, and they will happily send and scarves and small leather goods.
They def wont send out bags, because of the insurance costs, but everything else ,they are more than happy.

Hello, I call Hermes and find what I want and then they ship it to me...Call Madison Ave...or any Hermes store they do this all the time..Just know what you are looking for ahead of time...Good luck!

It's on the website but they only have it in Gold and Anise Green, and I really want black thanks for answering though. I just ordered my Black Ulysse Notebook MM by phone call to the Dallas Hermes. It should be here on Tuesday. This will be my first (leather) Hermes purchase. My only other purchase was a bottle of Vetiver Tonka and an Hermessence sample pack with four .5 fl oz. mini bottles. I hope to expand my collection soon!!!