Purchasing the So Kate to experiment on.

ReeseVuitton

Jan 2, 2012
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some advice from all of you, as I'm desperate to get a pair of Aqua So Kate's for a wedding I'm invited to, but I've been told that they aren't being restocked online anymore. Browsing the CL DIY thread got me thinking-why not get a pair of So Kate's in nude, or Pigalle's in nude, and dye them aqua.

Is this possible? Would it be a waste? What are the steps I need to take to accomplish this considering the wedding is in about four days.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could get some advice from all of you, as I'm desperate to get a pair of Aqua So Kate's for a wedding I'm invited to, but I've been told that they aren't being restocked online anymore. Browsing the CL DIY thread got me thinking-why not get a pair of So Kate's in nude, or Pigalle's in nude, and dye them aqua.

Is this possible? Would it be a waste? What are the steps I need to take to accomplish this considering the wedding is in about four days.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

I personally wouldn't take the chance. Patent leather can't be dyed, so you would have to find nude kid leather which I don't think will be easily available.
I would suggest to go for another style in the Aqua color, there are Pigalle 100s in Aqua WS available online for example: http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/shop/women/pigalle-watersnake-304987.html

I wouldn't even suggest dying kid or nappa leather either. I've done many many dye jobs on shoes and handbags and the color always winds up flaking off, cracking or creasing.

Suggest you try and find another style in the aqua. Good luck!

Try to walk at home,first,i have a lot of shoes with higher heels,but So Kate is uncofmortable ,i cant even walk in them,i have another pair CL 160 mm,and its comfy.Good luck

You can buy from the Asia e-comm. I just bought the Aquamarine So Kate from there this week via Hong Kong. Check if they have your size. Also Nordstrom is getting another shipment so get on a wait list somewhere.

You can buy from the Asia e-comm. I just bought the Aquamarine So Kate from there this week via Hong Kong. Check if they have your size. Also Nordstrom is getting another shipment so get on a wait list somewhere.
Thank you thank you thank you. Like seriously I have been praying for this. Lol. I don't have a nordstrom in near me in florida, so is it too much ask if you could recommend me an SA?