Purchasing tax free from france questions.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was intending to pick up a few pieces of LV next month IF i do a stop over in france and i am just curious to find out how the tax free shopping works with LV.

I was wanting to pick up several pieces, an Icare, Pegase and the Zippy Organizer in Damier Graphite. The savings would be significant and be in the amount of a plane ticket even if i picked up all those pieces. (Just took a look at the prices on the france site it seems they have upped the prices recently) without the tax back it seems it would be equivalent to what i would pay in Canada not too much of a difference. So my question is how does the tax free shopping work and what do you receive back how much of a percentage?

Now i'm thinking either the prices went up or the VAT in france went up does anyone have any answers on this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.