Bottega Veneta Purchasing Pause?

Whaaaaat! At least that was my first reaction! And then I realized, I have Slinky (karung cabat) and Rizzo (ostrich tote)--two very special pieces. It reminded me that I have some extraordinary bags. So the gasp became quickly tempered.
i saw one in our boutique about 5-6 months ago, blue ostrich, i can't remember the name, but 95% sure it was Denim ... or Krim?... gosh... it was dreamy!! :loveeyes:
I had my Rosso with me, while i was petting blue struzzo, SA was petting my Rosso :lol:
he had not seen that red before, so we both had something to show off :lol:

Isn’t it?! I feel like I should get one piece from the Year of the Dog collection since I have two dogs and love them dearly. And while the image is definitely Labrador retriever-like, it’s neutral enough to represent a coonhound and more loosely a pit bull.
yes, very!
i love dogs, too!! and it's a great piece to honor the Year of the Dog without practically leaving the island, it's not a bag as such, besides, we need a good hound to watch us on the island (in case of anyone deserting... :graucho: )

Isn’t it?! I feel like I should get one piece from the Year of the Dog collection since I have two dogs and love them dearly. And while the image is definitely Labrador retriever-like, it’s neutral enough to represent a coonhound and more loosely a pit bull.
Certainly! I think it represents all dogs, so yes Harry and Leslie would be honored!