Purchasing my first Louis Vuitton handbag

1. I would love your opinions. The only LV items I own are the PTE Tresor Int. Epi wallet in black and the PTE Epi card holder in black. I really like all things Epi leather, when it comes to Louis Vuitton.
    I want to purchase my first handbag and I would like something that could take me into the evening-I really don't have a nice bag to wear at night. Which of these bags do you like, or do you recommend anything else? Thanks for your help:

2. And not necessarily the colors shown in the pictures- I was thinking black.

3. The Jasmin is lovely :love:
    Or the Ségur PM? Not to forget Speedy, Alma and Pochette. The Speedy looks gorgeous in EPI.

4. Sufflot, Jasmin, Bucket, or the Croisette.

5. Thank you- I'll check those out-I do think that I'd like a purse that can fit over my shoulder though- I like to have my hands free!

6. I love the mandara--it can go on your shoulder or across the body...

7. of those that u posted, i like the honfleur! very elegant!

8. i like the first one best, but i don't know if it would be big enough for a day bag. the shape is really elegant though. :smile:

9. go with the honfleur. i've always wanted to get one as i feel its so practical

you can remove the straps as well and use as a clutch if you want to
    and it has card slots for you to fit your credit cards/id when you go out at night and don't want to carry a wallet.

its very versatile and great for day/night use

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice