Purchasing my first Bbag!!! Help?

NewportJenni

Apr 10, 2006
So after much research I have decided to purchase my firt Bbag!!!!:yahoo: I am going to get a PT in black!! Now for you experts, I was thinking of calling the NM near me, im in San Diego/ Orange Co. CA area. But I dont know if its better to just contact BalNy and have them ship me one? Any suggestions? This is my first time buying such a rarity, my biggest purse purchase to date is an IF Kathleen ($600), which I love. But the Bal is over $1100, and I never thought my husband would get it for me but he said I could and I want to order it ASAP!

Thanks, that was what I was thinking. Im sure it would cost less to ship insured than California tax! I have never ordered a bag from a botique before to be shipped though so im not sure all the details?

congrats! i agree about the balny thing! they are great and no tax is awesome! you will be addicted...everyone here warned me but i really didnt realize how bad the bbag bug is! (make sure to ask balny to send you one with the thickest leather!) dont forget to post pics!

Thanks, that was what I was thinking. Im sure it would cost less to ship insured than California tax! I have never ordered a bag from a botique before to be shipped though so im not sure all the details?

If you order from BalNY there is no tax and the shipping is free. Neiman Marcus in Newport Beach now carried BBags. You might want to check there.

If the bag style and color you want is in the shop that is near you, I think you should go there and personally choose. BBags are notorious for having different leather qualities and actually seeing and touching the bag you will purchase will ensure that you will get the bag that you really want.

Jenni, the other thing is that I'd highly recommend trying the PT on in person. I sort of think it can be a hard style to pull off since it's so wide. I personally love it but if you can go to NM and at least play with the different styles, you definitely should do so!

I went to the NM in San DIego on Sunday and they had a PT in truffle, which was lovely! It is just that the last purse I bought was a similar color and I really need black. I really like the pt. Plus im not petite.. im 5'8 140... So im not worried about it looking too big!