Purchasing Goyard in Paris (on a Sunday): Advice needed!

Hello, everyone!

My husband is going on a business trip to Europe and will be in Paris for just one day (Sunday). It looks like the Goyard boutiques are all closed, as is the Printemps flagship.

The Printemps Louvre location appears to be my only hope. Does anyone know if they carry Goyard? AND if you think they would hold aside a bag for him (I'm fine with paying ahead of time/wire transfer)?

I had an email contact for the flagship store but they could not help me connect to the Louvre location (frustrating).

Please let me know if you have any personal experience with this type of thing. My heart is SET on a St Louis GM in gray!

Also the Goyard told me they are anticipating a price increase in October-- anyone know the date?

Thanks all-- I greatly appreciate it!

I think you should call Printemps to see if they have a Goyard shop inside. Another thing you could do is call the concierge of the hotel your husband is staying at to see if they could help. Perhaps they could have a shopper for you to get your bag on Saturday and give it to your husband on Sunday. I'm sure there are contacts for personal shoppers and there may be a minimal fee but it would be much cheaper to get it in France than the US by hundreds of dollars. Just a thought.

is your husband checking into a hotel on Saturday night? I would contact Goyard directly (Rue Honore store) purchase and have them send over to the hotel. I believe Hermes and LV offer hotel delivery.

Thanks for your input.... unfortunately he's only there for the day, is taking a train into the city for the day and then flying home that afternoon to the US. So no concierge, no hotel.

Is goyard sold anywhere else? Airport?

Thanks so much.... this is much harder than I expected....

Hello, everyone!

My husband is going on a business trip to Europe and will be in Paris for just one day (Sunday). It looks like the Goyard boutiques are all closed, as is the Printemps flagship.

The Printemps Louvre location appears to be my only hope. Does anyone know if they carry Goyard? AND if you think they would hold aside a bag for him (I'm fine with paying ahead of time/wire transfer)?

I had an email contact for the flagship store but they could not help me connect to the Louvre location (frustrating).

Please let me know if you have any personal experience with this type of thing. My heart is SET on a St Louis GM in gray!

Also the Goyard told me they are anticipating a price increase in October-- anyone know the date?

I am almost positive the Printemps Louvre location does not have Goyard. I was there last year and did not see it. It was much smaller store than the flagship.

I am almost positive the Printemps Louvre location does not have Goyard. I was there last year and did not see it. It was much smaller store than the flagship.

Thanks... I got the sense that they did not carry it from their website, but not certain. I am trying really hard to reach them by email to see if they would consider letting me purchase ahead of time by telephone and have it brought to the Louvre location.

Too much to ask of them? Hard to imagine they are never transporting items from store to store.... Hopefully will call them tomorrow or Monday to ask. They have been less than helpful via email.

Thanks... I got the sense that they did not carry it from their website, but not certain. I am trying really hard to reach them by email to see if they would consider letting me purchase ahead of time by telephone and have it brought to the Louvre location.

Too much to ask of them? Hard to imagine they are never transporting items from store to store.... Hopefully will call them tomorrow or Monday to ask. They have been less than helpful via email.
I don't think that's possible with Goyard products.

Hello, everyone!

I believe the Goyard store is not open on sundays in Paris.

Will your husband be staying in a hotel in France? If yes, I think the Paris flagship store can ship to the address in France for a small fee (i.e. €40 I forgot the exact amt) but you won't be able to claim for the VAT refund. I would think they will probably ship to other EU countries, too. I think they only take bank wire as payment, not credit card over the phone if you want to have it ship. I would give them a call.