Purchasing from Stanley Korshak

Sep 23, 2008
Has anyone had any experiences?

I tried to put an order through a few days ago but it kept giving me an error so eventually I contacted CS who told me their website couldn't recognise my Australian address. They sent me a PayPal invoice which I paid immediately. 24 hours later I still hadn't received an order confirmation, nor a tracking number. I contacted CS again and they told me the shoes were on their way but not showing up in the FedEx system yet. I asked for the tracking number so I can check FedEx periodically until it shows up. I got no response to that email.

Isn't it a basic requirement for a store to give you an order confirmation with an order number, the item you purchased, the price you paid, etc? And a tracking number if it's an online store? For all I know, I've given them my money for a pair of imaginary shoes I will never get. I mean, I know realistically the shoes are in fact on their way to me, but when you're an online store selling luxury designer goods, surely you need better CS than that?

I have ordered from them as well with no trouble. Last year I ordered a pair of GZ's and they were shipped really quickly. I am in the US though. I hope everything works out for you!

hermosa_vogue said:
Has anyone had any experiences?

I tried to put an order through a few days ago but it kept giving me an error so eventually I contacted CS who told me their website couldn't recognise my Australian address. They sent me a PayPal invoice which I paid immediately. 24 hours later I still hadn't received an order confirmation, nor a tracking number. I contacted CS again and they told me the shoes were on their way but not showing up in the FedEx system yet. I asked for the tracking number so I can check FedEx periodically until it shows up. I got no response to that email.

Isn't it a basic requirement for a store to give you an order confirmation with an order number, the item you purchased, the price you paid, etc? And a tracking number if it's an online store? For all I know, I've given them my money for a pair of imaginary shoes I will never get. I mean, I know realistically the shoes are in fact on their way to me, but when you're an online store selling luxury designer goods, surely you need better CS than that?

What did you buy??

I've purchased from them overseas to uk. They emailed updates continuously although it took a while getting here as I wanted USPS service - no customs involved thankfully. I dread to think what DHL would have charged. I couldn't track it but the manager was soo lovely and sent a card with a lovely note in the box