Purchasing from other countries

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would like to get your thoughts on purchasing items from outside of the United States. There is an item that I cannot get from the U.S, but it is on eBay from another country. I'm nervous about it, but I want the LV black/blue monagram mini pouchette. If anyone currently or has had a positive expirerience with purchasing from outside the U.S I would love to hear about it. I'm in a handbag dilema as usual. Please feel free to pm me. Thanks to all

2. Try this thread, a lot of tpf members, myself included, have had success purchasing ebay from Japanese resellers. Just make sure to always get it authenticated because nothing is guaranteed
    Good luck!
    .http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/preloved-lvs-on-ebay-japanese-sellers-931487.html

3. Hi, I recently purchased an LV item from an UK eBay seller and it was a positive experience. The seller used the eBay Global Shipping Program and the item arrived within a week. However, I had to pay for the import charges, which was expensive.

4. You might want to use a reputable personal shopper recommended by fellow tpf-ers

5. If you end up getting a personal shopper, please do share the info! I know bjtaylor recommended one at some point, but I can't find the name anymore.

6. I made mistake of buying from Japan and when I recieved was green instead of black, seller did give me money to ship back but was headache with customes paperwork

7. I've heard good things about Japanese sellers.