Purchasing from Bluefly

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. How reliable is Bluefly when it comes to purchasing Fendi handbags from them?

2. Hey, I just bought a Fendi messenger bag from bluefly, i posted pics in the Authenticate This... thread to see what the forum thinks. Check it out.

I think its good from bluefly, but you never know.
    I guess ill never know unless i bring it to a fendi store.

3. i've purchased a ton from bluefly and they've always been excellent...

4. What exactly to you mean by reliable? Is it guaranteed they will ship your bag once you purchased it? In that sense yes, BlueFly is reliable. I've never had them cancel an order on me. Or are you asking about authenticity? In that case, again, Yes, BlueFly is reliable. Many PFers including myself have purchased Fendi bags from them and they all have proven to be authentic.:yes:

5. I've purchased fendi, chloe, and balenciaga from BF and all were authentic. I think the problems they had years ago were from people returning fakes (the old bait and switch) but they protect themselves now because the bags come with a tag that must be attached for returns.

Their return policy is great too, so you could always return something you weren't happy with.