Purchasing Chanel

You generally need a purchase history with a boutique to get an item shipped. As long as you have made "a" purchase in a boutique, it should be ok to order on the phone. Department store could have different rules, especially if you're a store credit card holder with status. Good luck! Hopefully you can find what you want!

Also, this is the Chanel thread on store stock if you haven't seen it:

I think there’re multiple ways to get a handbag from stores in other state. The easiest would be you visit your local store and let the SA at your local store to look for the bag you want in their system. If they can locate the bag, then it’s very easy for them to transfer the bag to where you live. You can also try Chanel customer service line or online chat service, let customer service know the bag you’re looking for, and if the customer service staff can locate the bag for you, they can also provide your contact info to that specific store and the store SA would reach out to you. Purchase history with Chanel boutique is required if you use the second method. Or you can try to call department stores with a Chanel and try to order via the phone. All these methods, however, I feel you need to be quite sure about the style you’d like to purchase, otherwise it might be a bit difficult to do the remote shopping without being able to try first. Hope you get the bag you want!

I was looking for this new Chanel mini in gold couple weeks ago. So I emailed my department store, and this is the reply I got after 5 days. “This bag is incredibly popular and we have an oversubscribed waiting list for this item so I am unable to add your name to the list. If there are any other items you are looking for please let me know.”
Sooo, I just feel like on the s**t list,and I feel like personal shoppers/SA relationships are what causes it too. Well, I won’t pay for up sell price just to have it. Sorry.Venting end.

• Sad
Reactions: platanoparty
Customer Service put me in touch with a boutique out of state where I can have a bag shipped to me when it becomes available. I have to provide my cc info to reserve the bag. I haven’t seen the bag in person (it’s the 21p new sweet mini) also, I’ve never purchased anything remotely. What happens if I receive the bag and I don’t like it? Would I be able to return for a refund? I am located in the USA. I would appreciate any advice regarding purchasing remotely.

Customer Service put me in touch with a boutique out of state where I can have a bag shipped to me when it becomes available. I have to provide my cc info to reserve the bag. I haven’t seen the bag in person (it’s the 21p new sweet mini) also, I’ve never purchased anything remotely. What happens if I receive the bag and I don’t like it? Would I be able to return for a refund? I am located in the USA. I would appreciate any advice regarding purchasing remotely.

as far as i know, chanel boutiques doesn't do refund but give out store credit instead. it is how it works in my country.

i've bought shoes that exchanged and one returned for store credit before.