purchasing bags from anns FF.com

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i recently put a monty pm on layaway @ anns fabulous finds. it is in extremely perfect conditon and they even send me extra pics of the bag. from the pics they look 100% authentic. but i don't think im convinced enough after i googled the monty pm and i came across to numerous sites that sell replica handbags that almost looks like the real thing. this is my 1st time buying a pre owned LV. i know that anns is a reputable seller and has great reviews. but i wonder what if this certain bag that i am purchasing is a replica, and is authenticated as the real thing because of the striking similarity of a replica bag from the real LV. could it be possible? has anybody purchased anything from anns and had any doubts of the authenticity of the item? pls. help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.