Purchasing a Strap

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
Does anyone know if it is possible to purchase just the strap for a Keepall (vachetta) from LV? I can call and ask tomorrow, but thought I'd toss the question out her since the LV online CS is closed right now.

m'laden

O.G.
Nov 13, 2006
Auckland, New Zealand
www.flickr.com
I'm pretty sure they do sell them separately, although since the LV website has been redone I can't seem to find the straps online.

I've had my Keepall Bandoulière for qutie a few years now and have never used the strap. When I bought it I thought I would like the option in the future to use it but never have!

chessmont

O.G.
Aug 22, 2006
CA
I'm pretty sure they do sell them separately, although since the LV website has been redone I can't seem to find the straps online.

I've had my Keepall Bandoulière for qutie a few years now and have never used the strap. When I bought it I thought I would like the option in the future to use it but never have!
- I like to sometimes put a strap on an Alma - but the regular vachetta strap I bought some years ago does not have large enough clips to use on the larger handle hardware of the MC Alma - but the Keepall strap clips do fit. It would be great to have the shoulder, or even cross-body option with the MC Alma with the luggage strap.