Purchases From Coach Shopping Trip

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yes: It was a rainy day in New York. So what did I do? I went shopping Of Course!!! :yes:

I bought the Coach Large Soft Tote. I loved it the first time I saw it. Then I found the Gold Fish Key Fob and thought this would look absolutely adorable on the bag. :biggrin: Got a Coach Scribble Pouch and bought the Coach Key holder to use as an extender. :rolleyes: I also got a Coach Scribble Wristlet. :smile: I used the :smile: Bot holder form the Godfish and used the ring as an extender for the Wristlet so I could carry it on my shoulder. :P Last purchase is Coach Cameron Sunglasses. I was going for the Samantha or the Allie but then this one just fit my face so perfectly. :love:

IMG_3478.JPG IMG_3480.JPG IMG_3482.JPG IMG_3481.JPG IMG_3483.JPG IMG_3484.JPG IMG_3485.JPG
  2. Congrats on your great purchases!! I love the goldfish keychain! It's just so cute! :love: I've been eyeing coach sunglasses too, but, there's nothing I like that looks good on my head! Sunglasses and me just don't seem to mix too well :biggrin:

3. Great stuff-I absolutely LOVE the goldfish keychain! Where did you get everything?

4. Congrats.

5. Went to Short Hills Mall in New Jersey. Hahaha I live in NY but there are no good parking spaces near the Coach stores in NY, so drove all the way to Jersey.:biggrin:

6. whoa I :heart: the large tote =D

7. Yep-that is why i asked-I see you live in Brooklyn like me-so, I was curious. Oh-and love your AV-that is one of my favorite places!

8. those are all freaking gorgeous! they're all on my wishlist :cry:

how did you get the pouch?? everywhere near me is sold out.

9. Great shopping trip! Love that wristlet, shades & fish keychain :heart:

10. Congrats on your great purchases! :heart: the wristlet and pouch! The sunnies are super cute, too.

11. great buys, congrats!!

12. Those are nice purchases! I am so jealous...

13. Nice finds! The fish is cute!

14. I saw it and they told me that wa sthe last one they had. I think thety can make orders for you and ship to your house if they dont have it in stock. Just check their catalog. :yes:

15. HEYY, your smarrrt! I was like whoa, everything look longer! ahaha your smaaaaaaaaaart =]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice