Purchased the Speedy B 25 today. Did I make the right decision on size?

There are times when I find the opening to be frustrating, but deep down I know that the 30 would have been too big.

Yeah, I'm starting to feel the same. I wanted to love the 30 because it's a better "deal" with such a small price difference, but I think the size would prevent me from using it as much. It definitely had a very casual vibe on me whereas the 25 was more versatile. I plan to wear it mostly cross body since I have a 3 year old and a baby!

I purchased the Speedy B 25 today during my vacation in Hawaii. I really hope I made the right decision on the size, but I'm still second guessing myself. I literally stood in front of the mirror for a half hour twisting from side to side. lol. What do you all think? 25 or 30? I am 5'0 92lbs for reference.

Here I am with the 25:

And the 30:
Definitely 25. I think 30 looks like luggage IMO. I am 5 foot 2 and have purchased and sold speedy b 30 twice before I realized speedy b 25 looks better. I love the 25 on you.

I m in love with speedy bandoulire de too.. But couldn't made decision on which size to go for. 25 or 30.. I love to be hand free, I do feel that 25 are prefect as a sling bag.. But I m curious how much stuff could fits into a 25 bag?