Purchased from the LV website and found this.....

JIMMYCHOI123

Sep 22, 2019
I purchased a boite chapeau souple in the monogram. Arrived to my house, and I was so excited for it. However, upon looking inside the Louis Vuitton tag, I realized that the the A,R, and I in PARIS isn't as clear as other letters. It looks better in the photos, but from a far away look, it looks like R wasn't even printed properly. I have no concerns about authenticity, but details like these bothers me a lot.

I do have 30 days to return, but I wanted some advice from PurseForum - would this bother you? I cannot justify paying 2K for something like this (sure I know it's handmade blah blah but literally the marginal cost of putting the effort to make the logo a bit more nuanced isn't high). I am new to buying luxury and I always have high standards, which is something I expected in luxury products. Urghh I'm a bit frustrated...if I go to my local store and exchange will they let me or blow me off like an idiot who cares about the slightest thing? :sad: I am extremely disappointed by the increasingly lack of attention to detail and consistency of Louis Vuitton and other high end brands.

It looks better in the photos, but I really feel like the R is chipping away and especially with additional wear in the future. For those of you who have this model, how does your inside look?

IMG_0696.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_2901.jpg

IMG_9858.jpg

claraclara

Bag-Aholic
O.G.
Oct 1, 2007
Canada
See if you can exchange it at the store or get a refund. another will be avaliable. better earlier than later since it bothers u. My friend had same problem with A chanel woc. Words were bleeding inside label