Purchased Fake Purse on EBay

Me too, lol🙄[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh dang, someone better tell crazy that she/he forgot to take the proper meds.

Seems like we got the same message...how you can afford blah blah blah. Well, you know, if you just focus on yourself and your career instead of spending all of your time trying to scam people and then harass them, you'd come to find out that you can make a decent and honest living. Take the advice, it's on the house :smile:

You know, though.....although it sucks that Toby93 had to deal with buying, receiving and returning a fake from this seller, it's a great eyeopener for those of us who might have considered buying from her.

Just as she's finding all this information about us as a "google friend," the same information is out there about her. And the buyer who does her due diligence will see ladylioness aka titiana1 as a seller (and buyer) with whom she won't do business. And since a leopard can't change its spots, she would out herself even a new ID.

Lovely64, Toby93, ThisVNchick and anyone else who she's attacked should wear that harassment as a badge of honor.

Interesting titiana1 IG. Lol, I realise his fixation now.

I'm so sorry that this person has resorted to harassing TPF members on Instagram. I don't know why this matters to anyone? I have moved on and I had hoped that the seller had also. They seem to enjoy poking around online and "finding" things to attack with:shame::shame::shame: I have been accused of posting their personal information online (not true) and to watch myself as they can post all my info on social media too. I choose to be online and on social media, but unlike seller, I have nothing to hide:smile: I am sorry for the whole incident and want to just put it behind me.

I am very sorry for you too and it's a shame that being online comes with risks like this one. There are lots of insanity out there and scammers will go to great lengths, unfortunately for decent people who have nothing to hide or did nothing wrong.

What this "woman " has done is dispicable and very disturbing. Just because I posted three words they decided to go after me.

I hope you can put this behind you. Unfortunately for the scammer that's not possible since they are stuck in their own skin. Forever and ever.

You know, though.....although it sucks that Toby93 had to deal with buying, receiving and returning a fake from this seller, it's a great eyeopener for those of us who might have considered buying from her.

Just as she's finding all this information about us as a "google friend," the same information is out there about her. And the buyer who does her due diligence will see ladylioness aka titiana1 as a seller (and buyer) with whom she won't do business. And since a leopard can't change its spots, she would out herself even a new ID.

Lovely64, Toby93, ThisVNchick and anyone else who she's attacked should wear that harassment as a badge of honor.

Yes, exactly. When someone posts about having been scammed it is valuable, not just for them when receiving advice, because it helps others.

Of course people who lack conscience, like scammers often do, will not care that they hurt others and will keep selling replica items. Regardless of this, information like this thread might help prevent others from being scammed by this person. To me it's worth it even if it only saves one person.

I am NOT in the US, I do NOT use western union, I am NOT on ebay, and I have never bought any replica items like I am being accused of. If I were still on ebay this comment that was posted by the scammer on social media regarding me might have upset me a little. Since I am not selling, or buying, on ebay anymore I really don't care what he posts.

I'm so sorry that this person has resorted to harassing TPF members on Instagram. I don't know why this matters to anyone? I have moved on and I had hoped that the seller had also. They seem to enjoy poking around online and "finding" things to attack with:shame::shame::shame: I have been accused of posting their personal information online (not true) and to watch myself as they can post all my info on social media too. I choose to be online and on social media, but unlike seller, I have nothing to hide:smile: I am sorry for the whole incident and want to just put it behind me.

Well, Let me tell you! THIS Scammer actually joined the TPF and left a Disgusting Vile, Lower then low comment on MY Visitor messages!! Called me a Bit#h!?!? And I need a real Fu$$$ing Man to $%&$ Me!?!? And on and on!! HER account has been De-Activated, but since I only just logged in I have no idea what has happened since I logged off yesterday? Maybe posted something in the AT Thread? I have no idea? Has an absolutely ATROCIOUS Sailors mouth?!?! But what do you expect from a Bottom feeder???

I have since deleted the comment, I don't know why it wasn't deleted to start with. It was posted Yesterday???? Not at all amused. :wtf: Why was it NOT REMOVED? So any Member who views my public profile would have seen this Message???? Yesterday!!!

Well, Let me tell you! THIS Scammer actually joined the TPF and left a Disgusting Vile, Lower then low comment on MY Visitor messages!! Called me a Bit#h!?!? And I need a real Fu$$$ing Man to $%&$ Me!?!? And on and on!! HER account has been De-Activated, but since I only just logged in I have no idea what has happened since I logged off yesterday? Maybe posted something in the AT Thread? I have no idea? Has an absolutely ATROCIOUS Sailors mouth?!?! But what do you expect from a Bottom feeder???

I have since deleted the comment, I don't know why it wasn't deleted to start with. It was posted Yesterday???? Not at all amused. :wtf: Why was it NOT REMOVED? So any Member who views my public profile would have seen this Message???? Yesterday!!!

Insanity. The scammer is actually a man which might explain the sailor part:wacko::bagslap:

I saw what the scammer wrote and I am reminded of a similar reaction and potty mouth a couple of year back that was also threatening to expose TPF as full of scam artists ...... I wish I could find the link, but it was going back away. This sounds almost like the same person

I saw what the scammer wrote and I am reminded of a similar reaction and potty mouth a couple of year back that was also threatening to expose TPF as full of scam artists ...... I wish I could find the link, but it was going back away. This sounds almost like the same person
I also saw what was written (and was surprised it remained posted for 4 hours) and frankly, the reaction wasn't surprising.

There are 3 different types of sellers.

1. Honest sellers who know the law and do their due diligence to verify before listing that their items are authentic.
2. Honest sellers who don't realize the law requires them to know and confirm authenticity prior to listing. They make an honest mistake but learn from it and make sure it never happens again.
3. Dishonest sellers who either know exactly what they are peddling and get pi$$ed off when caught or who may not have known (initially) that they had fakes and instead of being apologetic and learning from their OWN mistakes, they attack the innocent victim and those who help the victim.

Wait. Shot who with a what now? That happened? Smdh...