Purchased a LV on Bonanzle and is SNAD.. Help????

mzedith

RMBR SKY
O.G.
Nov 9, 2008
after many years of buying and selling it finally happened. i purchased a dirty smelly LV bag. The seller and i corresponded via email several times regarding the condition of the bag, going by her word i decided to purchase the bag. She assured me the only problem with the bag is the handles were darker. otherwise the bag was pefect. Which i accepted.

when i got the box i can already smell the musty odor through the card board.., i openned the box and it blew me away.

The over all structure of the bag is fine, no rips, dings or scratches, the handles were very dark, (but icky sticky dirty dark). Still the Odor.. (nasty!!), The hardware is oxidized, then i openned the bag.. ***********pen stains, dirty , dirty.. dirty!!! :

(Please read on after the pics for the rest of the story)

P8270809.jpg

P8270832.jpg

***note most of the hardware is like this zipper****​

P8270854.jpg

IMG_7925.jpg

IMG_7924.jpg

IMG_7923.jpg

IMG_7922.jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

In conclusion, i did write the seller and told her i was in the process of getting the bag authenticated, but i wasn't happy with condition of the inside and it smelled very bad. i also mentioned once i get it authenticated i would want a particial refund because it's going to cost me a lot of money to restore the bag. (mind you originally she told me if i wasn't happy she would refund me my money). This is her response:

"The bag is 100% authentic and the bag did not smell musty also you got the bag for a very low price so you should be happy I only got $*** because paypal took 10 and it was $15 for shipping you knew that the bag was used if you wanted a new bag you shouldve went to the lv store."

new seller obviously, and doesn't understand there are alwasy selling costs involved. i wrote her several times since and she is not repsonding to my emails. Also mentioning everyone has to pay selling costs.

i want my money back.. no answer on the emails..., even if i send the bag back to her, she might not refund my money.

I would greatly appreciate any advice!!! tell me what i need to do to get this resolved.

i also followed this thread...http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/horrible-bonanzle-experience-please-read-493199.html

do i resort to a charge back to the CC company? even though i still have the bag? How would they rule in my favor? do i send them the email proof ?

Oh man, I feel sorry for the bag. Poor thing and I feel bad for you. Definitely SNAD. I would call cc company and ask them how to proceed. You'll prob have to return it with sig confirm and once cc has that info they'll like approve your charge back.

Oooh, that is too gross. I agree....how can a person just trash their bags, especially one that costs upwards of $700???

Ugh, I hope you get your money back. :sad:

i'll say ! she stitched you up good and proper ! i would demand my money back, i really wouldn't mess around with partial refunds and restoring it.
have you contacted bonanzle yet ?

"honey brown handles" in the description....PLEASE..that is poop brown...

I would send it back and get all your money back. If you would have paid $50.00 that would have been a different story...That seller is pathetic..

Holy crap!!

This seller is being suspect on the "Report Bonanzle Fakes" thread for selling fakes.....I myself looked at her speedy auctions and she has a fake dustbag in the picture, not to mention that the bags look a little off......

I would definitely demand my money back-that is NOT the same bag in the pic.

PayPal doesn't do SNAD claims outside Ebay. All you can do is try to convince the seller to take it back, and even then she might not refund you the money and PayPal can't do anything about it. If you paid with a credit card, you can send it back with proof of delivery and file a chargeback.

Looks like the seller stole someone else's photo's from ebay. All 3 pics have the ebay watermark at the bottom.

I think if you seller isn't cooperating with you, your only option would be to file a CC chargeback because, paypal won't offer protection for SNAD on OFF ebay transactions. The only time they will offer the protection for off ebay transactions is if you don't recieve anything at all so, since you did recieve a bag, they won't help you.

PS: try doing a search of current and completed ebay auctions of this bag and see if you can find the seller who's pictures these are.

SEE POST 922 from TOM @ BONZ... http://forum.purseblog.com/ebay-forum/bonanzle-fakes-421522-2.html

He was already inquiring about this seller and her items YESTERDAY.

IN ORDER...

1. Have the bag authenticated.
2. Then, YES, I'd file a chargeback w/ my credit card co.
3. And yes, I do think an email is in order to Bonanzle. Remind Tom that he was asking about this seller on the BONZ FAKES thread just yesterday. Link him the auction AND your new thread showing the pix.

[email protected]

That bag is NASTY.:yucky:

ETA : Sorry Missbanff.. I was thinking the same and typing too slow!

Last edited: