Purchased a Fake Céline Classic Box from a Legitimate Business

Thanks JJJ for such an informative post!

Does anyone know if Celine ever had the same size logo dust bags for classic box as indicated by arrow at the bottom image, or can it be an indicator for a super fake as well? (top photo is an authentic bag from 2017 and bottom one is a suspicious bag image from Google for comparison.)

20201001_023255.jpg

Thanks JJJ. I’ve contacted shoppestories but haven’t heard back and it’s been 10 days. How long did it take for Jane to get back to you?

Hi, she's an acquaintance that I was able to text with so she replied back fast! She sources on the side but if she doesn't work out, there's an amazing thread with list of personal shoppers on purseforum.

Hi, she's an acquaintance that I was able to text with so she replied back fast! She sources on the side but if she doesn't work out, there's an amazing thread with list of personal shoppers on purseforum.
Thanks JJJ. So scared to shop with anyone not recommended by anyone else after already being burned once. Will wait time hear from Jane and hope she sees my Instagram message (using my husbands IG because I don’t have one!) and replies soon. Thank you for the recommendation x