Purchased 4 bal bags today *black, white, coral red??, & magenta* (pix included!)

May 20, 2007
so i went to NM's (newport beach) 2buy2 event today and scored 4 bals!!

GGH Black Wristlet?! (does anyone know the name of this? i assume it's not called the wristlet, lol~) i was actually really struggling between this and the giant envelope clutch, which they had only one in GGH black but ALL THE HARDWARES on that clutch are super loose and ready to fall off, so i got this one instead, i do love this style very much but just wondering if this is a popular bal accessory or not...

DSC05795.jpg

DSC05798.jpg

a white first (or ivory??)

DSC05801.jpg

DSC05802.jpg

a coral red first??? i had no idea what color this is when i bought it but i think the SA said it's the new red or something

DSC05805.jpg

DSC05806.jpg

last not the least magenta first, im not so sure about this one, although i love the color but the leather seems a bit too veiny.. so i might exchange it for something else :confused1:

DSC05814.jpg

Wow! Super beautiful! I just commented on your group photo in the purchase thread. I especially love your Giant Handle clutch and your white first, they are going to be so useful in the coming months!