Purchase Speedy B or Westminster? or should I wait?

nychellemm

Jul 5, 2007
Hi Everyone, I have been thinking of purchasing an LV bag in the damier print. I am interested in the Speedy B or the Westminster. I have heard that there have been some quality issues with the Speedy B though. Does anyone know if there have been any issues with the Westminster? I'm not sure if I should wait until these issues have been resolved? Also, my brother will be in Paris in a couple of months. Would I be better off if I ask him to purchase it there? Thanks.

I was interested in the Westminister for a while, I dont think there were any quality complaints but a few people said one of the straps would fall of their shoulders and wouldn't stay up right? They are both gorgeous bags but I would look into that

I love my Westminster GM, no problems here... but it's more of a tote not a purse IMO. I use it for work or if I'm carrying books, iPad, kids stuff... maybe the Westminster pm is more like a purse?

The Speedy B is more versatile as a shoulder bag and crossbody, I think they're both great bags, try to decide which one serves your purpose better and go for that. Yes I would try to get it in Paris if your brother doesn't mind, that way you get MIF for sure, GL!

I have both of these bags and I like them both. I prefer the speedy b in mono for daily use since I don't carry a lot and I like hand carry and crossbody more than shoulder carry.

I use the Westminster when it rains or when I travel, or sometimes when I need to carry more stuff. (or if it looks better with my outfit)

If I could only pick one, I would pick the speedy B, but I LOVE Speedies! :smile: