Purchase LV in france

You can compare it yourself. Go the the LV site and select France. All the displayed prices will be equal to the ones in french stores.

Yes, the prices on the website in Euros are the same as instore. Then deduct 12% for the tax refund (if you are getting one that is). I've heard Paris is definately the cheapest, followed approximately 20 Euros more by Italy.

Hi ! I live in France ^^

Take an Example : The Pochette Clés in Monogram Canvas.

In France, it cost €102 (USD150) & in the U.S.A., it cost USD165 (On Eluxury).

Yes, 19,6% or 5,5% ! :sweatdrop:

Not in America ?

In Canada, there are two level of retail taxation for Louis Vuitton items - Goods and Sales Tax (from the Federal Government) and Provincial Sales Tax (from the Provinces) - in my province, it is 13% combined. :sad:

It's bad, but hey, on the other hand, because sales tax isn't included, I know the 13 times table really really well ! :nuts:

In Canada, there are two level of retail taxation for Louis Vuitton items - Goods and Sales Tax (from the Federal Government) and Provincial Sales Tax (from the Provinces) - in my province, it is 13% combined. :sad:

It's bad, but hey, on the other hand, because sales tax isn't included, I know the 13 times table really really well ! :nuts:

:wtf: ! Here, i think is 19,6% for Vuitton's goods :sad: ! So, if you pay 1000$ for a bag, there is 196$ of Tax :wtf: :crybaby: !

Yes ! I think that Vuitton products are cheaper here because they are made here ^^ ! :P:yes:
wow, then you can buy many LV bags since you're from france! so envy! :drool:

but if i were to buy LV bags from france and if there's any flaws then how should i do an exchange??? assume i'm already back to singapore.:shrugs:

wow, then you can buy many LV bags since you're from france! so envy! :drool:

but if i were to buy LV bags from france and if there's any flaws then how should i do an exchange??? assume i'm already back to singapore.:shrugs:

I think that because you are a foreign customer, you can exchange it in Vuitton, at Singapore :confused1: :P !

LV Bags are expensive in Singapore :confused1: Yes, but I'm saving € to buy a Vuitton Bag ^^' ! :yahoo: