Purchase from Fashionphile or Yoogis Closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meghan0509

Mar 12, 2010
Has anyone purchase from Fahionphile and or Yoogis Closet - if so were you happy and are they authentic bags? Thanks for your help. This site is a great learning tool for new Louis Vuitton addicts!

All of their bags are authentic, for both sites. I think they're great because you can do layaway if you don't have the money right away, but will have it in a few weeks or a month or so.

I've purchased from let-trade and it was a smooth transaction.

i havent bought anything form yoogis, but i had a few offers for bags i checked if they would sell, and their responses were quick and curteous. always a good sign!

Ann's will do layaway, the others do not. All three sites guarantee their bags to be authentic and will accept returns, but it's still a smart idea to have them authenticated here first as a few have slipped through the cracks, mainly on FP but they were also quick to remove the item.

I love FASHIONPHILE! I have never purchased from them, but I have used them to sell items many times. They are excellent at responding to questions and I have always received my checks from them in a very timely manner. Having said that, I am confident that their customer service is excellent!

I've purchased from Fashionphile & Let-Trade, items were discontinued and I found items that I absolutely love. I've had no problems with either. I've sold to Fashionphile, Let-Trade and Yoogis. Great experience. Do a search and you will find many threads on all three sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.