Purchase from Fashionphile or Yoogis Closet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

meghan0509

Mar 12, 2010
Midwest
Has anyone purchase from Fahionphile and or Yoogis Closet - if so were you happy and are they authentic bags? Thanks for your help. This site is a great learning tool for new Louis Vuitton addicts!

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
All of their bags are authentic, for both sites. I think they're great because you can do layaway if you don't have the money right away, but will have it in a few weeks or a month or so.

I've purchased from let-trade and it was a smooth transaction.

MOWCAM

O.G.
Nov 18, 2009
Norway
i havent bought anything form yoogis, but i had a few offers for bags i checked if they would sell, and their responses were quick and curteous. always a good sign!

AAdams

O.G.
Sep 19, 2008
Lone Star State
Ann's will do layaway, the others do not. All three sites guarantee their bags to be authentic and will accept returns, but it's still a smart idea to have them authenticated here first as a few have slipped through the cracks, mainly on FP but they were also quick to remove the item.

BankOnIt

Jan 3, 2009
NYC
Got a Mahina XXL from Fashionphile about a month ago. Love it - great condition, excellent price, and really hassle-free (plus they had a free shipping offer and responded quickly to my email that it included insurance).

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I love FASHIONPHILE! I have never purchased from them, but I have used them to sell items many times. They are excellent at responding to questions and I have always received my checks from them in a very timely manner. Having said that, I am confident that their customer service is excellent!

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
I've purchased from Fashionphile & Let-Trade, items were discontinued and I found items that I absolutely love. I've had no problems with either. I've sold to Fashionphile, Let-Trade and Yoogis. Great experience. Do a search and you will find many threads on all three sellers.

claudis_candy

I <3 Bags~Make up~Cats
Mar 5, 2009
Poland
Ann's will do layaway, the others do not. All three sites guarantee their bags to be authentic and will accept returns, but it's still a smart idea to have them authenticated here first as a few have slipped through the cracks, mainly on FP but they were also quick to remove the item.
fashionphile do layway too! :biggrin:

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
OP,please do a search and you'll find reviews on these sellers. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.