Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet today

ProfNot

Sylvie Guillem fan
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Hi, Ladies

Every Testosterone High Holy Day (Superbowl Sunday), Animal Planet shows a new production of Puppy Bowl. It starts at the same time as the Superbowl game. (Pacific time is 3pm.)

I love it. Any pugs I am fostering love barking at the dogs on TV. When they take a break, I bark at the TV to get them started again. It's a great aerobic workout for the pugs!

Enjoy!

i love it, but it looks like all the dogs are medium sized dogs. i love watching the little dogs take comand of the big dogs.

i didnt see any goldens, pugs or saints in the starting line up.

Wigglytuff -

There IS a pug!

Vote for the pug as MVP at
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/most-valuable-puppy/viewers-choice.html

You have to click on the right arrow. The pug is at the end.

This is the best puppy bowl ever!
*Dogs on lawn chairs are fans at tailgate parties watching puppy bowl on TV
*Hall of Fame scenes from previous puppy bowls
*Inserts of crowds of humans going wild

I'm loving it!!!

I just saw the "streaker!"

It was a hairless chihuahua they let onto the field. They put a black bar over part of her to hide the "nudity."

Soooo funny!

I missed the PB this year. But we left in on for our puppy while we watched the first half of the SB at our friend's house. Bf was worried that we would come home to a broken tv, lol.

This was the first year we watched the puppy bowl, it was so cute! My 8 year old son loved it! it came on here at 3 pm the first time, 3 hours before the actual super bowl. But, they kept replaying it all night.

Hi, Ladies

Every Testosterone High Holy Day (Superbowl Sunday), Animal Planet shows a new production of Puppy Bowl. It starts at the same time as the Superbowl game. (Pacific time is 3pm.)

I love it. Any pugs I am fostering love barking at the dogs on TV. When they take a break, I bark at the TV to get them started again. It's a great aerobic workout for the pugs!

Enjoy!

LOL, what is it with pugs and tv? My pugs love to watch TV! All you have to say it "look" and they will go running over to the TV and watch forever. They especially get a kick out of the Puppy Bowl and go crazy barking. We actually leave the living room TV on for my pugs when we leave the house. Of course it's always left on Animal Planet. :yes:

Wigglytuff -

There IS a pug!

Vote for the pug as MVP at
http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/most-valuable-puppy/viewers-choice.html

You have to click on the right arrow. The pug is at the end.

This is the best puppy bowl ever!
*Dogs on lawn chairs are fans at tailgate parties watching puppy bowl on TV
*Hall of Fame scenes from previous puppy bowls
*Inserts of crowds of humans going wild

I'm loving it!!!

I voted for him! Yay, they finally have a pug on there. Last year I think there was a pug-mix though. He only have 3% of votes. :sad: I bet he'd have more if he wasn't last.